The Tennessee District of PMA serves metalforming companies throughout the state. The district meets regularly on topics based on the interests of PMA members. District programs provide excellent opportunities for networking locally, increasing sales, expanding professional expertise and meeting customer demands with innovative methods. Additionally, attendees can build new, useful business relationships and gain valuable recognition for themselves and their company.
Award-winning highlights of the Tennessee District:
2015 Service Award
2014 Membership Growth Award
2014 District Chair Perry Hytken presented with the MVP award
2013 Excellence in Education Award
2017 - $10,000 in PMA Member scholarships available - Apply by April 1, 2017!
2017 - $2,000 in Nonmember scholarships avaialble - Apply by April 1, 2017!
2016 - $10,250 in grants and scholarships awarded!
- Reece Bennett, Fuchs Lubricant - $2,700 scholarship
- Christopher Venable, T. J. Snow Company Inc. - $2,100 scholarship
- Kai Smith, Kenwal Steel-Tennessee LLC - $1,700 scholarship
- Jonathan Kelly, Industrial Maintenance Company - $1,500 scholarship
- Antioch High School,Nashville, TN - $750 workforce grant
- John Overton High School, Nashville TN - $750 workforce grant
- TCAT, Hartsville TN - $750 workforce grant
2015 - $6,500 in grants and scholarships awarded
For information about local programming, please contact a district officer or the national PMA office at 216-901-8800.