Provide employees with a comprehensive training model and assessment system for tool & die makers from entry to master level. The system includes a job task and skill analysis, a skill-based training design, performance achievement records, 30 hands-on performance tests and a copy of the national skill standards.
What you get:
- A 4-level, Skill-Based Training progression, learning design and matrix (from beginner to master).
- A detailed Job Task & Skills Analysis of the Practice of Tool & Die Making.
- 3 hands-on Performance Assessments to measure critical technical abilities.
- A Program Guide to administer and maximize the program.
- A Cd to reproduce or modify program material.
- A complimentary copy of the NIMS Diemaking National Skills Standards.