Membership Services Seminar
Stamping Efficiency-Postponed rescheduled date to be determined
1500 Washington Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55454
This seminar has been postponed, rescheduled date to be determined
Fundamentals of Pressroom Networking Software
“You can’t fix what you can’t measure”
Attendees will learn:
- The characteristics of a robust automatic data-collection system
- How to use the system to collect unbiased, accurate and timely data
- A to instantly increase efficiency by 5%-10% without making any specific improvements
- A new to more accurately calculate OEE for stamping presses
- Case studies of pressroom–efficiency improvements made possible by automatic data collection
The Seven Habits of Highly Successful Sensor Users
Some shops implement sensors in their tools and quickly reap the benefits. They reduce downtime, virtually eliminate die crashes and improve part quality. Other shops embark on an implementation program with the best of intentions only to have the program fizzle out with no positive results.
This presentation will highlight the practices that are consistently employed by these successful shops, and point out common areas where new users get in trouble.
Attendees will learn:
- The one practice that is employed by every successful sensor user
- How to select sensors that will hold up in the die
- A seemingly small problem that almost als kills the entire sensor program
- The most common sensor installation mistakes
- How to avoid the leading cause of sensor failures
James Finnerty, Product Manager, Wintriss Controls Group
Jim Finnerty has been with Wintriss Controls for more than 30 years and is responsible for product development, data collection software and sensor applications. Jim has published numerous articles pertinent to the metalforming industry. He also is an active member of the Precision Metalforming Association, serving on multiple committees. Jim has presented at countless PMA technical seminars and at FABTECH METALFORM conferences.
Todd Wenzel, President, TCR Inc.
Todd Wenzel has more than 20 years of experience in the metalforming industry. He is the president of TCR Inc., a provider of turnkey metalforming systems and integrated production solutions. Todd’s in-depth field experience and application skills have allowed him to consistently contribute to increasing customers’ growth and success. Todd’s knowledge of punch-press operation and safety and his special understanding of OSHA and ANSI standards have established him as a leading trainer for the industry. Todd also has been a guest author for MetalForming magazine since 2004.
Who should attend:
- Plant Managers
8:30 a.m. Presentation
10:00 a.m. Break
12:00 p.m. Lunch provided
12:45 p.m. Presentation
2:00 p.m. Break
4:15 p.m. Adjourn
Seminar location and hotel accommodations: