Southern New England DistrictSadly there has numerous payday loan of credit. Meeting
Executive & Senior Management Roundtable
63 Grand St.
Waterbury, CT 06702
Space is limited to one executive per company and there is no charge for this meeting.
Join the Southern New England District of PMA for its executive roundtable. This meeting is for senior managers/executives of PMA member companies and others that manufacture parts, assemblies and products using stamping, deep drawing, spinning, slideforming, rollforming and precision sheet metal fabricating technologies, and their suppliers. PMA member and nonmember companies are encouraged to participate.
PMA Presentation & Networking Roundtable:
- Company name, size and primary markets
- Current business conditions
- Outlook for 2013
- Identification of key issue “hot buttons” for discussion
2. PMA Update and Key Issues Facing the Metalforming Industry
- Industry business conditions
- Impact of general economy on the metalforming industry
- Industry advocacy–Update on issues such as healthcare, Sub-S & corporate taxes and key regulatory issues impacting the metalforming industry
- Highlights of PMA’s training, education, technical, benchmarking and other services to members
3. Roundtable Discussion
- Brief discussion of each hot button issue and other items as appropriate
This is an excellent opportunity for senior executives to spend a morning with fellow leaders of metalforming companies based in Southern New England, to exchange views, experiences and ideas with peer industry leaders and gain valuable insight into the issues affecting our industry. Please be sure to join us for this informative event - you control the conversation!
PMA President Bill Gaskin will join us to facilitate discussion as well as present on vital issues that affect your company. We encourage you to invite and bring a non-PMA member company executive.
7:30 a.m. - Breakfast
8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. - Program
To register, please use the online registration form, or the printable registration form, or contact Genene Patrissi. Please make checks payable to the Southern New England District of PMA. No voicemail registrations please.
Deadline for registration is no later than Friday, January 25, 2013.
62 Limewood Ave., Apt. B
Branford, CT 06405