New England District Meeting
Executive & Senior Management Roundtable
5400 Computer Dr.
Westborough, MA 01581
Space is limited to one executive per company.
Join the New England District of PMA for its executive roundtable. This meeting is for senior managers/executives of PMA member companies and others that manufacture parts, assemblies and products using stamping, deep drawing, spinning, slideforming, rollforming and precision sheet metal fabricating technologies, and their suppliers. PMA member and nonmember companies are encouraged to participate.
PMA Presentation & Networking Roundtable:
- Company name, size and primary markets
- Current business conditions
- Outlook for 2013
- Identification of key issue “hot buttons” for discussion
2. PMA Update and Key Issues Facing the Metalforming Industry
- Industry business conditions
- Impact of general economy on the metalforming industry
- Industry advocacy–Update on issues such as healthcare, Sub-S & corporate taxes and key regulatory issues impacting the metalforming industry
- Highlights of PMA’s training, education, technical, benchmarking and other services to members
3. Roundtable Discussion
- Brief discussion of each hot button issue and other items as appropriate
This is an excellent opportunity for senior executives to spend a morning with fellow leaders of metalforming companies based in the New England area, to exchange views, experiences and ideas with peer industry leaders and gain valuable insight into the issues affecting our industry. Please be sure to join us for this informative event - you control the conversation!
PMA President Bill Gaskin will join us to facilitate discussion as well as present on vital issues that affect your company. We encourage you to invite and bring a non-PMA member company executive.
7:30 a.m. - Breakfast
8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. - Program
Cost: $25 per member $25 per nonmember
To register, please use the online registration form or contact Debra Fonger.
Cancellations must be made no later than January 25, 2013, due to our obligation with the hotel. All cancellations made after this date will be subject to a 50% charge of your original payment to cover expenses.
Larson Tool and Stamping Co.
90 Olive St.
Attleboro, MA 02703