Membership ServicesWell it even thousands instant payday cash loans accessing emergency you nowhere. Webinar
R & D Tax Credit Webinar
Congress Extends the R&D Tax Credit
Manufacturing Your Way To Lower Taxes With The R&D Tax Credit
Please join Scott Schmidt, Principal of PMA associate member, Black Line Group, for an in-depth look at how you can avoid leaving money on the table.
Special guest Omar Nashashibi, Partner, The Franklin Partnership, LLP also will give a quick overview of what happened in the Fiscal Cliff deal for R & D and an insight on what's been heard about comprehensive tax reform including making the R&D permanent.
Many of the day-to-day activities taking place in the "job shop" environment can qualify for the R&D tax credit! For companies that have not taken advantage of the R&D tax credit in the past, this can potentially mean the creation of immediate and substantial amounts of cash. In addition, companies can reduce future tax liabilities and improve cash flow.
Does your company:
- Manufacture new and/or improved products, including making parts for larger OEM customers?
- Develop new and/or improved production/manufacturing processes?
- Develop prototypes and models, including computer- generated models?
- Design tools, jigs, molds and dies? Perform certification testing?
- Conduct testing of new concepts and technology?
- Attempt using new materials?
- Add new and/or modify existing equipment?Implement automation and/or technology into the manufacturing process?
PMA members FREE - (once logged in, you can bypass payment information)
Nonmembmers $199 per site