Membership ServicesOmitting this debt the payday loans of credit. Webinar
Webinar: Improve Organizational Health
Critical to organizational health is creating an accountable culture. Employees first must understand that accountability is not something that happens after they ‘screw up’ nor is it having ‘Big Brother watching their every move.’ Rather accountability, as defined in “The Oz Principle,” is a personal choice of individuals to rise above their circumstances, take ownership and achieve their goals within the company.
Presented by Steven Shaffer, Shaffer Consulting
You will learn how to:
- Identify if your organization is accountable by applying The “Dirty Dozen” Test – 12 s to Tell If You Have a Culture of Accountability
- Is there a sign in the kitchen reminding employees to clean up after themselves?
- Are there unclean dishes in the kitchen sink?
- Is there blame and excuses for why things are not getting done?
- Is the office/shop unclean?
- Is toilet paper sometimes missing in the bathroom?
- Are the trash cans overflowing?
- Do people frequently show up late to meetings?
- Are people more focused on their cell phones in meetings?
- Do projects tend to run late and over budget?
- Are you constantly being surprised by problems that crop up daily/weekly?
- Do employees sometimes panic when things need to get done?
- Are performance reviews (if you have them) ineffective in shaping employee behaviors?
- Build an accountable culture
- Eliminate the blame game associated with underperforming individuals
- Create a culture of mutual respect and trust where there is a high commitment to decisions. Teams are able to focus on what is critical and team members see themselves on the same team.
PMA members: Free
Nonmembers: $199 (nonmembers will be invoiced upon registering)