Membership Services Seminar
Stamping Higher-Strength Steel Seminar - What Happens When Steel Gets Stronger?
6363 Oak Tree Blvd.
Independence, OH 44131
FOUR TOP EXPERT PRESENTERS WILL BE HERE!
SO MUCH KNOWLEDGE IN ONE ROOM!
Key topics - You need to know these topics when dealing with higher strength
- Understand the origin and effect of elastic and plastic stress (force) and strain (deformation)
- See the effect that different mechanical properties have on different forming modes
- Study corrective measures for springback, dimensional variation, heat and friction that increase as yield strength increases
- Select the proper pressroom equipment
- Die-design considerations
- Special process considerations
- Review case studies that reinforce the seminar concepts
- New metals require new thinking in the lubricant realm
- Applying the science of lubrication to your advantage
- Using data to drive lubricant decisions
Who Should Attend
• Development engineer • OEM • Prototype shop personnel
• Die designers • Part designers • Quality control personnel
• Die makers • Process design engineers • Steel buyers
• Management • Process improvement teams • Tool tryout personnel