Precision Metalforming Association (PMA) understands your business and is committed to providing you with the types of programs and services you need to succeed. In fact, we have been helping metalforming companies improve productivity and profitability for 70 years. Small to medium size companies, OEMs and Tier-1 manufacturers rely on PMA for business and technical information. Nearly 1,000 companies actively participate in our programs.
Jeff A. Aznavorian"Our involvement with PMA started in 1985. At that time, the networking and technical resources available were critical to the successful transition of leadership that took place within our company. The association is the single most effective resource we have for knowledge, advocacy, networking and leadership development in the metalforming industry. Without PMA, we would not be the company we are today. As our participation in the association continues to grow and evolve, so does our company, our people and our competitive advantage."
Vice President & General Mgr.
Clips & Clamps Industries
What makes joining PMA such a good business decision for your company? The answer is our dedication to offering you a blend of resources, programs and services that assures value and relevancy to your company.
- Send your employees to technical seminars and conferences for career advancement or use DVD-based operator/setup training systems, Skill Starts and other training products at your facility to help increase efficiency and refine your metalforming expertise.
- Attend your local districts, Executive groups, roundtables and other national events to meet and develop a business network with people you can trust. A value that is difficult to define!
- Need industry knowledge at all levels of your company? Visit the Center for Business Analysis to review business reports developed by members to benchmark and analyze cost structure, sales and marketing strategies, operational excellence and to receive economic updates.
- Our One Voice alliance with NTMA brings benefits through aggressive advocacy in Washington, D.C., fighting to keep business decisions in your hands rather than in those of the government.
- Advertise in MetalForming magazine that delivers critical information, insights and case studies to more than 55,000 readers every month. This magazine will broaden your industry and technical knowledge, while you reach new customers
Contact PMA's membership team at 216-901-8800 or request more information to learn about the power of membership and why it's a good business decision.