Welcome to Sourcing Solutions
Sourcing/Supply Chain Featured Articles
- The One BIG Mistake Manufacturing Companies Make and Three Ways They Can Correct It
- The Automotive Uptick--Working Through the Challenges
- Four Ways to Manage Supply-Chain Challenges
- Generate and Nurture Leads Using Online Marketing
- Identifying and Maintaining a Reliable Supplier Network
What is Sourcing Solutions?Sourcing Solutions™ is a powerful procurement program designed to enable buyers and suppliers to have numerous in-person meetings all in one day, in one location. This annual event attracts buyers and suppliers of metal stampings, tooling and dies, assemblies and other fabricated metal parts who want to save considerable time and money.
Who Should Attend?Buyers, engineers, supply chain managers, procurement professionals, suppliers and contract manufacturers responsible for:
- Metal Stampings
- Tooling & Dies
|CURRENT & PAST ATTENDEES|
- Save time and money by having several meetings all in one day, in one location
- Receive up-front information about what buyers want and what suppliers can do to ensure productive face-to-face meetings
- Connect and learn with industry peers during optional networking events and educational sessions
Past Attendee Feedback"For suppliers, it's a good way to contact buyers from multiple companies in a short amount of time." - Stan Reineke, Sales Account Manager at Pax Machine Works, Inc.
"This was one of the best events I've attended in some time. I really feel our company will benefit from the amount of exposure we received and I appreciate the guidance from the PMA staff."
- Clark Miller, Business Development & Sales at Conner Manufacturing Services
"The format of the event worked well to meet people and get an understanding of their goals."
-Dennis Neiger, Commodity Manager at Ridge Tool Company
"Meeting with buyers was by far the best portion of the event. It allows you to meet with several to determine if it's a good fit or not. Excellent!" - Tina Mealer, Director of New Business Development and Corporate Strategy at Hill Manufacturing