Exchange views, compare experiences and develop useful contacts by participating in roundtable opportunities at PMA. Expand the growth of your company's senior managers, and expand the growth of your company.
Open exchange of ideas and experiences operating within a confidential and legal format. Benefits include:
- The promotion of new ideas, professional development, benchmarking of operations, new perspectives and peer networking.
- Group size limited to 20 top-level executives with decision-making authority for maximum interaction; titles of members include CEO, President, Chairman, Vice President, General Manager, Plant Manager, among others.
- Each group decides location of meetings, agendas, speakers and topics of discussion.
- Meet three times a year at locations around the country—usually in conjunction with members’ plant tours for first-hand learning.
- Membership in exclusive e-mail list serve to extend the benefits of networking beyond the meetings—stay in touch, seek advice, share experiences—all via e-mail.
Learn more about PMA's Executive Networking Groups:
Women in Manufacturing
Share perspectives, learn from peers and establish new business relationships that will have long-lasting, mutual benefits. We all face challenges - from the shop floor to the boardroom. This informal group offers opportunities for women to share their perspectives and network with others in the metalforming industry.
Contact Allison Grealis at PMA to become involved in PMA’s Executive Networking Services.