APSC 2015: Pathways to Prosperity
The premier conference for companies supplying to the automotive industry.
April 28-29, 2015
Who Should Attend?
Join more than 150 peer executives for a two-day educational and networking conference. This program delivers attendees with the most timely automotive information to keep your company on top of the latest trends.
The 2015 program will feature:
- General sessions on the global industry outlook, fostering innovation and positioning your company for long-term profitability
- Educational sessions on tooling, design, terms and conditions, and attracting and retaining talent
- Roundtable lunch discussions on key industry issues
- Panel discussions on supplier requirements and materials selection
- Opportunities to build relationships with new customers
Contact Rosemary David at 216/901-8800 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Hotel & Travel
The Baronette Renaissance
27790 Novi Road
Call 1-800-468-3571 for the special APSC room rate $149
Watch for complete information on the program coming soon. Contact Rosemary David at email@example.com with any questions.
Women in Automotive
Save the date for the third annual Women in Automotive Luncheon and Panel!
Date: April 30, 2014 @ 12:00 p.m.
Location: The Baronette Renaissance, 27790 Novi Rd., Novi, MI
PMA/WiM Member: $55 per person
Nonmember: $75 per person
This event is a must-attend program for all professional women in the automotive sector! It includes a networking lunch, a professionally moderated 60-minute panel discussion, a brief forecast on the state of women in automotive and a Q & A session.